Wednesday, May 04, 2005

another nite in Cafe Fresco

Just another night in Cafe Fresco.
I worked for Nicole, I think. Only for 3 hours, but nonstop moving around, either making smoothies or coffee drinks or cleaning up.

Just a couple minute before closing, I wonder if this would be my last nite closing Fresco.
There was the crazy funky goodlooking Jake, the student supervisor who once said, "I am tired having sex. I wanna cuddle sometime." Haha.... insaneeee !
There was the workaholic Sean, Anna, & Amber. The friendly Jonie. My bowling partner Brian.
The fashionable Taiwanese Aaron, who once drew my cartoon.
And so on. And so on.

Tim the fulltimer said goodbye to me & congratulated me for graduating next week.
He was always such a pain in the a**, but sometimes he was nice, too. Like tonight, of course.

Then I remembered my best co-worker Kunal from India.
He moved to San Diego to pursue a career in engineering & so far he's been happy.
The last time I talked to him was last month. He said he was in the process of getting his working visa.
uuuh I miss Kunal so much.

Graduation.
What a sad word.
Of course it's exciting in some point because there is no more homework, no more killer teacher, no more test. But if I think more about it, I am really really sad.
I said goodbye to my Chi Alpha folks last weekend, then I may have to say goodbye to my co-workers in Brady this summer.
Aaaah....

Graduation.
What a scarry term. Especially when I have not had any job offer or job interview.
I am hardly looking for jobs, anyway.
What am I thinking !??! Job will come without me looking for it ?!?!
See, I am far from being ready for graduation.

Uuuh I really do not want to graduate now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home