Saturday, September 17, 2005

The purpose driven life

The Purpose Driven Life is such a good book
I relied on the principals from the book for most of my decision making
However lately it seemed like I totally forgot about the book

Wednesday nite I met my Chi Alpha folks
who re-directed me to the real purpose of life
... to serve
... to love
... to give hope

Life is boring
when there is nobody you take care of
or when you can not find somebody to love

Fortunately
I realized
there are ALWAYS people waiting for our love

(Sigh)
I do miss good times at college
or even high school
... the people I grew up with
... friends who always cherished me
... they who colored my life

The purpose driven life
"What on earth am I here for ?"
Good question.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ruth Nina said...

Hey, Sis... apaan tuh comment yg satunya?
Gw juga dapet comment ga jelas dr anonymous... Don't really care seh... cuman ya aeh ajah gitu.
Sooooo happy that Matt's coming next month, and the next week you're gonna be there too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home