Thursday, January 19, 2006

Random thoughts in my brain

I want to be a doctor
Hold on. May be a teacher.
Oops, what about a writer !??!
Nah. A dietitian still sounds better.

I need a man.
No. I think I better off with a friend.
Or ... gather some folks to form a band

Aargh ! What I need is a brain transplant
thus I can be as smart as Einstein

I want to go bowling
Oops, change my mind, I'd go shopping
Or swimming ... or sightseeing ...

When there's no choice, I complain
when there are too many choices, I also complain
so here I am again
with all the choices that remain

asking God where I should stand

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ruth Nina said...

or scrapbooking....
drpd swimming....

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger miss Smiley said...

yes yes, I finished 6 scrapbook pages this weekend. What an achievement. You gotta see it, pretty cool !
1 page about Ha Ha Ton Ka, 2 pages about Indo Mizzou, 3 pages about Lake Tahoe. Sooo proud of myself, haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home