Sunday, November 06, 2005

How do you define "cool" ?

I wanna be a cool a gal.
No. No. That doesn't sound right.
I want PEOPLE TO THINK I am cool.

Whoa, whoa. Hold on.
I do not even know what "cool" really means.
So I look around.

The drunk girl.
The social butterfly.
The grunge or gothic looking.
The "I am going to skip class" girl.
The pot-addict, smoker, & drug-addict.
Are they cool ???
If they are not, why do people love them ???
And why do they not love me ???
Am I not cool ???

Then I am thinking.
Maybe it's ok to skip class once in a while
although there is no reason to.
Maybe it's ok to be a party animal
especially when it's thrown by the cool gal
Maybe it's ok to try the extreme : smoking pot or trying drugs.

Then I am thinking again.
I do not think these stuffs are cool.
Thus, it remains a BIG question mark :
Am I cool ???

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mac said...

You're cool just the way you are... Express yourself without fear of being ridiculed, that's cool!

Those you mentioned of being cool... they're not that cool... When they're alone and not the person people think they are, they'll realise how fake their fame are...

You wanna be cool? Just be yourself... Come on girl... you ARE cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home