Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Farika Thanks to

Ruth Ninajanty
for spending so much time & effort to see me
hope to see you before Christmas eve

Joseph, Sigit, Iwan, Budi
Thanks for the card game you taught me
Hope to see you in Thanksgiving week
and tell me more about your "Maggy"

Rudi, Yovita, Tina, Benny, Joan
Thanks for the game nite, it was fun

Ci Lia & Craig
Thanks for taking a time off to see me

The Stones: Britt, Hinda, Artie
Thanks for having me
and treating me like a family

Lizzie Ganey
I missed those times when you called me "silly"
I bet you'll end up marrying Terry
Hope you find a job & make a good money
then travel to LA to see your dorky roomie

Freddy & Wulan
Hope to see you again sometime
& introduce me to your special "someone"

Reynold
For dropping me off
& picking me up from the airport

Glowing boy
for being so awesome
& available when I am bored

There are too many memories
left in St.Louis, Missouri
The Stones', bubbletea, & UMSL library
Too many people & things I want to see
Old friends, baby Jordi, City Museum, Little Italy
Maybe I'll come back when I have money

================================

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger wulan said...

yep. hope to see you sometimes too, ka.. then introduce you to that special someone.. heheh..good luck with life!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Mac said...

Hope to see you soon too... too bad we may cancelour plan to go there this thanksgiving break... We'll tell you about maggie anytime ok? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home