Saturday, October 08, 2005

What's New ?

Ummm....

1. Mari is both my co-worker & my roomie now
2. Dr. Elad is totally my type, but he looks unfriendly & never smiles
3. I am an occasional vegetarian
4. Chi Alpha service will start next Tuesday
5. David got a programmer job
6. My cousin graduated
7. My other cousin in Japan just gor married
8. My closest cousin & his galfriend went to China
9. Didi has a girlfriend
10. Matthew Pierson gives Ruth headache & ulcer altogether
11. Eliana & I may become good friends
12. I still do not know if Dr. Ghodsian (the most goodlooking one) is married
13. I have an anorexic patient whose weight is only 30 kg !!!
14. I gain so much weight since I started this job ( what an irony ... )
15. Dr. Tsadok is friendly & so nice to me
16. I am now a Registered Dietitian
17. I'll be in Saint Louis in Oct 22-26
18. I am looking for a part time job & an apartment with Mari
19. I lost so much money from being fooled by my psycho ex-roomie
20. I miss my friends in Bogor & Missouri !!!

Thanks for reading this

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ruth Nina said...

Can't Wait to See U!!!!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger wulan said...

ka.. mo ke sini? telefon2 yah kalo disini.. maybe we can hang out or somethin. its been seriously ages since i last saw u, girl! miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home