Monday, October 24, 2005

The Curse of the Artisan

Last winter at the Artisan
4 gals shared stories about their "someone"
including the fun stuffs happened in their relationship
without knowing somehow they would get sick

The following week at the Artisan
the same 4 gals cried
their spirit suddenly died
Since then they cursed the Artisan

This year at the Artisan
I cannot make up my mind
when other gals left their love story behind
should I give up mine ???

====================================
CRAP !!! Keilangan kata2 niii gw.
That's why I said relationship SUCKS, maaan !

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Mac said...

Relationship's not suck... Just haven't found the right one, i believe...

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger DSantoso said...

what a sceptical view bout relationship....
Everyone should have had one of their "true" love..

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Ruth Nina said...

I told "my matthew" about the curse, he laughed... At least we know one is still together...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home