Sunday, April 09, 2006

Taking a break from poetry

I finally will get a new bumper. In an expensive way. And not a good one, either.

This week has been tough.

April's Fool's day finally came back to me. Hit me HARD.
I lost my front bumper. No more taking Ruth to the airport.
No more hanging out unless it's within 10 mile.

Sucks. I love driving. I love road trip. And now I am too scared to drive.
Too traumatic to hit the road on my own.
Too afraid to see a stop sign.

And yeah, I'm getting a new bumper.
The only good thought that keeps me alive.
Other than that, I sing Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" every minute.

5 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger tembox_7 said...

sante aja non. trauma tuh cuma temporary. when the car is fixed you'll slowly regain your passion for driving and the fear will disappear, especially when you're a speed demon like me. =P

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Mac said...

Semoga baik2 aja n ga trauma lagi ce sombong... Bhuehehehhe... gua jadi kebiasaan bilang ce sombong nih sekarang gara2 Joseph... Lu salahin dia aja yah :p

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger wulan said...

ah.. sarannya iwan wise banget. setuju ka!! =) and randomly speaking.. that bad day song is one ear catching song! i love it.

hope things work perfectly fine for you, babe. miss you!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger miss Smiley said...

Speed demon apaan. Gw jangan disamain ma lu donk, Wan.
Btw butuh sopir neh gw soalnya lagi takut nyetir, haha... ada yg berminat ???

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger tembox_7 said...

hm...mau ga disamain, tapi cara nyetir u kacao juga seh. belok aja dari jalur ke2 terus, kenceng pula =D
mau disetirin boleh sih, tapi minimal u mesti upgrade mobil u dulu jadi 350z fully modded =P
N about speed demon si wulan juga lebih parah tuh, tapi konyol, kalo di jalan tol lelet, kalo jalanan biasa nyeremin... ROFL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home