Sunday, May 08, 2005

PMS or...

Premenstrual syndrome. Really bothers me.
In a time when I need to rush on my assignments and work, PMS turns my mood in a bad way.
I feel crappy, angry, upset with no reason.

PMS never makes any sense.
I've already had a swinging mood without PMS, but PMS makes it even worse.
I've been bitchy all day.
Today is Mother's Day & I yelled at my mom. I felt bad.
she did not deserve it, especially that today supposed to be her day.
But sh** happened, it wasn't her fault. I blamed in on PMS.

uuuhh, sometimes I regret being a girl.
Girl has to face PMS & the msntruation period itself for at least 3 days: Stomach cramp, swinging moods, a dozen of pimples ...

Oh yeah PMS makes me sick.
Thank God it's only happen once a month. I cannot handle more than that !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home