Monday, May 09, 2005

killing me softly

Don't get me wrong, I am not a murderer, but there are dozens of ways to kill someone.
One of them is to force him/her do something she/she does not want to.
Some people can easily say "no" or "goodbye" to pressure, but I am not one of those.

I am a weak person per say.
Most people think I am too nice.
I guess I am. Therefore many people try to "kill" me.

When I have so many things going on between graduation & my parents' visit, the worst thing can happen is someone trying to interfere & bother me with pressure.
I am not in the mood to talk.
I am nice & friendly & chatty most of the time, but not at this time.
I am too stressed out.

So please, you've known me for a while, you should know better.
There is a better time to chat with me, I promise that time will come.
As for now, please stop killing me. I am dying already.

And where the heck is my bodyguard who is supposed to be around when I need him ?!?
uuuh.... I am such a poor thing.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Ruth Nina said...

Ika... sabarrrrr... God will give you comfort! Cheer up girl, let's go bubble tea tomorrow. Good luck on your presentation!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home