Friday, May 13, 2005

goodbye, silly boy

Despite all the greatness I have heard about Matthew Pierson, I think he is really stupid.
Of course he's done so much for MU campus & community, but I don't care.
I still think he's stupid for one mere reason: He broke my best buddy's heart.
If only he knew how much he meant for her & how her heart always stuck on him ...

Oh well, maybe it's just me being too much.
Maybe it's just not the right time for them to be together.
Maybe it's not the right place. Maybe they're not meant to be for each other.
I don't know. I am not GOD who knows everything.

Ok, no more cursing on Matthew Pierson. I respect him.
Above everything, I respect my best pal.

She gave her best. She tried.

There is a reason behind everything. And again, I don't know anything about relationship.
I'm still an amateur.

But again, I still think Matthew Pierson has
to reconsider his decision.
Goodbye, Pierson. Good luck with life.
Hope you keep in touch with the girl in Columbia, Missouri who thinks you are his world.
And that girl is not me, for sure. haha...




1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Ruth Nina said...

Hehehehehehee....
He's a silly boy indeed. I still love him anyway... and I'll never regret eing with him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home