Tuesday, May 17, 2005

what I am sucked at

Ugh, I think I need to make a list of what I am sucked at:

1. Interview (I gave honest answers, but I think they were lame & stupid, so we'll see...)
2. Dating (who's an expert anyway?! Most people suck in dating, so I don't feel bad)
3. Presentation (suddenly I turn into a shy girl. What the heck ?!)
4. Being a good daughter (recently I'm not a good girl. I've been crappy to both my mom & dad)
5. Time management (lately I am just sucked at this)

Ok, more list to come.
Just bear with me.
Plus, all these job interviews making me realized how sucked I am. Haha...
When the interviewer asked, "what's your strength ?!"
I was like, "uuuh...maybe good education background & love what I am doing, very passionate & independent."

Gosh, I could be nominated as the "Queen of Lame answer"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home