Friday, May 27, 2005

busy summer

Another busy summer.
As always.

I always took summer classes. Never skipped any.
I always have a summer job. I am stressed out knowing I have no more pennies in my savings.
I always have summer project, this time are scrapbooking & losing 5 lbs.

This summer is busy, although school is over.
No more summer class. But RD test is waiting in August.
Summer job is still going on in Brady. Plus a volunteer work in Camp Hickory Hill, a diabetes camp for children & adolescence.
Plus I am packing my stuffs to relocate.

I am trying to relax.
In the midst of my busyness, I complete my IEW scrapbook & jog around the park nearby. Packing can be a good stress relief, too.

However, all this new job issue concern me the most.
I am a type A personality: always worry, impatient, always in a rush, needs security.
I cannot wait. I want a definite answer.
While everything is "still in progress" I am praying that this job is the right one for me.

It's funny how one day I decide I don't like this job (although I don't know what's gonna happen next), and the next day I am sooo desperately wanting this position.
A clinical dietitian. What a good title to have.
Where ??? I am still praying.
I will let you know when everything is settled.

Being a foreigner sucks.
But I cannot complain. God has helped me more than I can imagine.
He works in a miracle way I can never understand.

Think about this: I have not even started my first day. They do not know how well I am gonna be. Why would they so confident in sponsoring me a working visa ???
Amazing, huh ?!
You may think it's an ordinary thing. I think it's an EXTRAordinary deal.
It's a God deal. So I'd better work hard whenever I start my job.

Busy summer. Aaaah... I can never escape from it.
But I do not complain.
I like busy-ness, although I know it can be bad sometimes ;p
But most of the time busy schedule challenges me to be more effective & efficient.
I know, I know, you're gonna call me "dork", so I'll stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home