Thursday, May 26, 2005

"Wanna be my girlfriend ?"

Taren: "wanna be my girlfriend ?"
Me: "why ?"
T: "because you're beautiful"

Yeah yeah knock it off ! That's the lamest answer ever.
That's not the first time I hear the word.
And I am sick of it.

There are other 'good' reasons why guys wanna date a girl.
Because she's nice, she's unique, she has an inner beauty, etc.
But "because you're beautiful" or "you're hot" is not a good one.
At least, in my opinion.
Not sure of what other girls say.

I know Taren is joking (or he better is) 'coz I am not taking crap out of it.
And I am not a lunatic who gets mad when someone praises me of my looks, but I just think it's not a good answer to ask a girl out.

And to be honest, I feel odd when a guy says, "you are hot" to me.
Thank God it doesn't happen often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home